- You own your data we only retain your personal details to improve the service we provide to you.
- This policy gives details of the information we retain, for how long and your rights.
- The Managing Director at WRD (Liversedge) Ltd. 16 Valley Road LIVERSEDGE West Yorkshire WF15 6JY UK is the person responsible for reviewing and maintaining this policy.
- Data, i.e. names, email addresses and postal addresses, when collected is retained within this web site and deleted when no longer required.
- The deletion dates are as follows:
- Pending Order: 2 weeks
- Cancelled Order: 2 weeks
- Failed Order: 7 days
- Completed Order: 2 years
- Inactive accounts: 2 years
You may request removal of your personal data from our database by using the contact form and quoting the email address you wish us to remove. Your email address and all associated data will be removed within 7 days and you will receive a confirmation email.
Your data rights will always be respected and your data will never be shared with any other company.
We want all customers to be completely happy with their purchases.
Should there be any fault or error with your order, please contact us with details using the contact form. If an item is faulty, you will be given the choice of replacement or a full refund.
Your consumer rights will always be respected.
Cookies are files added to your computer to speed and target future contact that you make. We are not clever enough to use them so you do not need to worry.
Morus-silk.com and Morus Silk are trading names of WRD (Liversedge Ltd Registered in England and Wales registration No.: 8916191.